Creative Arts - Home Learning
Please login to access our Creative Arts Music Community Page and then click on the link to the Creative Arts Community page to access lots of videos and activities. We have made this a private page so that we can share videos submitted by our students with just our school community.
Mama Lisa’s world – International Music and Culture
The Mama Lisa’s World website has rhymes and songs from all around the world, so may be interesting for students who might know another language or want to learn about other cultures and languages.
Don't forget to watch our weekly videos!
Please see the list below for suggestions about music making at home. Most of these are iPad apps.
- Incredibox - https://www.incredibox.com/demo/v1 - this website’s demo version is free. You can choose different vocal parts and layer them up to create different beats.
- Groovepad – iPad app – You can create different beats using different samples. There are only some elements of the app that are free.
- GarageBand – Recording and sampling app for more formal learners.
- VidRhythm – Video app which records short videos and puts them together to create a beat.
- Jelly Band – Similar to Incredibox but aimed for younger children. You can build up different layers of sound using characters.
- Monkey Drum – This app is good for interaction. Play a rhythm on the drum and the monkey will play it back to you.
- Music Sparkle – Aimed at younger students for sound making through touching the screen.
- KidloLand/Classic Nursery Rhyhmes/WheelsOnBus – All apps which play nursery rhymes.
- Soundala Play – Make a sound or play some music and the screen will light up. Good for cause and effect.